It might have been great weather for ducks lately, but Summer is definitely on its way, and the sun will soon be shining! With the easing of Covid-19 restrictions, things will be picking up, so once again, we have compiled our handy guide for tax deadlines dates in Ireland and the UK this June.
Revenue Tax Deadline Dates
14th June 2021
- PAYE/Pay Related Social Insurance (PRSI)/Universal Social Charge (USC)/Local Property Tax. (LPT): Monthly return and payment for May 2021 (payment date is extended to 23rd for ROS users who file and pay online).
- Dividend Withholding Tax (DWT): Return and payment of DWT for May 2021.
- Professional Services Withholding Tax (PSWT): F30 monthly return and payment for May 2021.
19th June 2021
- Value-Added Tax (VAT): Monthly VAT 3 return and payment (if due) for the period May together with a Return of Trading Details where the VAT accounting period ends in May.
- VAT: Annual VAT 3 return and payment (if due) for the period June – May together with a Return of Trading Details where the VAT accounting period ends in May.
1st -23rd June 2021
- Corporation Tax: PT for APs ending between 1-31 July 2021.
- Corporation Tax: Returns for APs ending between 1-30 September 2020.
- Corporation Tax: Pay balance due on APs ending between 1-30 September 2020.
23rd June 2021
- Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT): RCT monthly return and payment (if due) for May 2021.
1st -30th June 2021
- Corporation Tax: Returns of Third Party Information for APs ending between 1-30 September 2020.
HMRC Tax Deadline Dates
19th June 2021
- Deadline for receipt of contractor’s monthly return. Whether submitted via paper, electronically or over the telephone (nil return).
22nd June 2021
- PAYE and Class 1 monthly electronic payment to be cleared. Electronic payments to be cleared in HMRC’s bank account for any PAYE Class 1 NICs.
30th June 2021
- You should receive your tax credit renewal pack by this date. Renewal packs are sent out between April and June.
All information on dates is sourced directly from Revenue Ireland’s and HRMC’s websites and published by Intelligo for informative purposes. For more details or with any queries on these dates, please contact these bodies directly.