Intelligo, an SD Worx Company is a leading provider of payroll software and services. We pay 1 in every 5 people in corporate Ireland today and have built an enviable reputation for delivering dependable and robust payroll solutions. We work hard every day to maintain and build on that reputation, from product development, project delivery, support and maintenance, through to go-live and ongoing payroll services. We are a Trusted Payroll Partner for many of the world’s most recognised brands, who rely on us to deliver accurate payroll solutions for each and every pay day.
Join our dynamic team of professionals and enjoy the benefits of working with a market leader experiencing significant growth. Our offices are in Wicklow, Ireland. When people are in the office, this is where they come to. With a remote working environment you can choose the balance that works best for you.
- Testing new software developments on our own suite of products, ensuring delivery of the functionality according to the business requirements.
- Ongoing regression testing and quality assurance. This role works closely with the development, IS, QA, support and project management teams. Assessing automated tools, developing in-house software tools when needed and building re-usable test frameworks. Experience with scripting languages or other development tools considered advantageous
- Part of this role is testing customer configuration and bespoke builds during new customer implementations .
Day to day responsibilities
- Understand the purpose and requirements of new system developments
- Develop a suitable test strategy for each development
- Contribute to overall project plans
- Translate business requirements into the creation of appropriate test plans
- Test new developments to ensure defect free releases
- Regression testing
- Team member on customer implementations as part of testing activities
- A 3rd level IT qualification
- 2+ Years software testing experience preferably in accounting/banking/financial services environment
- Proven understanding of both business and IT systems and the software development life cycle
- Certification on the ISTQB Foundation Course in Software Testing is desirable
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organisational skills, interpersonal skills and project planning skills
- Takes personal responsibility for achieving objectives, maintaining a focus on delivering high quality results
- Clarifies what needs to be done and gets organised to achieve the task in an efficient and effective manner
- 20 days holiday, 10 public holidays, and birthday leave
- Company pension matching employee contribution up to 5% after probation
- Remote/ hybrid working as suits
- Approved Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Social events organised throughout the year
Salary: €40,000-€50,000, depending on experience
Address: Bray, Co.Wicklow
Application and CVs to be sent via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org