At Intelligo, an SD Worx Company, we work together! Together we strive for the best results that we can achieve by working hard, where teamwork and comradery are of paramount importance. We are passionate about payroll, our software and about delivering a first-class client experience. Thanks to the excellent work in which everyone at SD Worx plays a part in on a daily basis, we continue to grow on both the national and international market and are now looking for new colleagues to strengthen our team in Ireland. Due to our continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a full time, enthusiastic Developer. Intelligo offers a mix of office and home working and is keen to build up the Development Team with high caliber and enthusiastic staff.
- Develop and deliver maintainable and extensible C#/.NET code.
- Driving the application architecture, optimal usage of software design patterns & principles, best practices, coding techniques & standards.
- Have a special focus on designing, implementing and enhancing APIs.
- Join the development team in modifying existing web application code.
- Development, design and plan new web functionality in line with company requirements.
- Create design documentation, release notes, and test plans.
- Work alongside the solutions architect to define the technical road map for delivering projects.
- Cultivate knowledge and continuous learning through peer-training and code review.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in writing and consuming Web APIs.
- Experience building responsive websites.
- Thorough understanding of Software Development lifecycle.
- Experience with working with Azure in terms of deployment to AZURE PaaS, monitoring and creating Azure DevOps CICD Pipelines.
- The ability to take ideas all the way from concept to execution.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced growth-oriented environment.
- Experience in Communicating with management teams, taking ownership and resolving code issues.
- Demonstrates and acts as a role model for Intelligo’s core values and behaviors.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a willingness to learn, explore new ideas and innovate.
Please note that a technical assessment will be part of the interview process.
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
Address: Bray, Co.Wicklow
Application and CVs to be sent via E-mail to: email@example.com