Exciting opportunity to work with a leading Payroll & HR company managing projects delivered to all sectors across Ireland & the UK. We develop Payroll & HR solutions that make our customers’ lives easier. Our clients trust and depend on us to provide them with robust solutions. We make every decision based on preserving that trust.
Join our dynamic team of professionals and enjoy the benefits of working with a market leader experiencing significant growth. Our headquarters are in Wicklow, Ireland. When people are in the office, this is where they come to. With a remote working environment you can choose the balance that works best for you.
- Develop and execute project plans for Payroll System implementations across a broad span of industries working under the guidance of the PMO.
- Manage the needs and expectations of clients, the management team and other stakeholders.
- Acting as primary customer contact for the duration of each project from contract award to delivery.
- End to end project planning including Schedule Development, Resource Planning, Cost Estimating, Budgeting and utilising all internal project management tools.
- Coordinating and communicating with project resources, internal team, stakeholders and clients on all aspects of project progression/status.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to establish project scope and all required deliverables, activities, activity sequence, Work Break-down Structure (WBS) and work estimates to manage the project schedule.
- Drive and direct the project and associated teams to delivery.
- Ensure project objectives are met within the constraints of project scope, time, budget and required quality.
- Risk Management including issue escalation and resolution.
- Effective project closeout.
- Providing leadership to the project team.
- Continuous Improvement – Analyse and recommend program specific improvements.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of managing projects.
- Proven ability to lead a diverse team from all areas of an organisation.
- Proven ability in the areas of project risks and change management.
- Analytical Skills with ability to truly understand the full scope and impact of the project requirements.
- Manage projects in adherence with standard project management frameworks and methodology.
- Ability to drive consensus among various internal stakeholders, including executive management and third parties.
- Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent preferred but not essential.
- Skilled in Project Management, Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Presentations, diagram\mapping applications.
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with individuals in other departments internally and externally.
- Strong listening, communication, and influencing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills verbal and written.
- Strong business acumen.
- 3 yrs + experience managing projects.