Intelligo enables companies to accurately manage and pay their people on time, every time. We provide our customers with innovative and trustworthy solutions and always strive to deliver beyond expectations in everything we do. We process payrolls, using our own MegaPay software, for some of the biggest and best companies in Ireland where we’ve become their payroll department.
Are you passionate about payroll, self motivated and driven in the work you do? Looking for a new opportunity?
Our Intelligo office is in Bray, Co Wicklow. Currently our teams are working remotely in their homes and the future of the role will allow for remote working as part of their working arrangements.
- Become involved in all aspects of payrolls on behalf of clients, processing accurately, on time and with a smile on your face!
- Provide friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about providing clients with the highest level of service
- Ensure a professional, precise and polite approach in everything you do
- IPASS qualified or in the process of becoming qualified
- Payroll experience favourable and/or business experience
- Customer service experience would be beneficial
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Competent at navigating round different IT systems
- Fluency in English
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Committed Team player
- Works well under pressure–
- Terrific organisational skills
- Eager to learn