Intelligo, an SD Worx Company is a leading provider of payroll software and services. We pay 1 in every 5 people in corporate Ireland today and have built an enviable reputation for delivering dependable and robust payroll solutions. We work hard every day to maintain and build on that reputation, from product development, project delivery, support and maintenance, through to go-live and ongoing payroll services. We are a Trusted Payroll Partner for many of the world’s most recognised brands, who rely on us to deliver accurate payroll solutions for each and every pay day.
Join our dynamic team of professionals and enjoy the benefits of working with a market leader experiencing significant growth. Be able to solve complex technical problems whilst having an ability to work through payroll terminology and calculations. Our offices are in Wicklow, Ireland. When people are in the office, this is where they come to. With a remote working environment you can choose the balance that works best for you.
- Provide assistance and technical support to our MegaPay customer base.
- Manage your client interactions through our ticketing system.
- Work within the defined service KPI’s.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience whilst solving complex payroll issues.
- Perform your duties within our standard operating procedures.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving customer issues.
- Maintain and develop best practice procedures and knowledgebase
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years Technical Customer Service experience required, preferably supporting payroll software.
- Previous experience with payroll/HR software solutions is a distinct advantage.
- NFQ Level 7 or higher qualification in computing or accounting discipline.
- You must like to work with people – customer service is all about helping people.
- Bring a good attitude.
- Ability to perform well as a team member and also on own initiative.
- Excellent complex problem solving skills essential.
- You need to be a good communicator
- You need to enjoy problem solving and challenging issues.
- Ability to absorb and troubleshoot technical issues and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Comfortable working under time constraints.
- Competent in working in a regulated industry (ie GDPR, ISMS, SOC, etc)
- 20 days holiday, 10 days public holidays, plus birthday leave
- Company pension matching employee contribution up to 5% after probation
- Remote/ hybrid working as suits
- Approved Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Social events organised throughout the year
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
Address: Bray, Co. Wicklow
Application and CVs to be sent via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org