Exciting opportunity to work with a leading Payroll Software company providing our customers assistance and guidance on the use of our renowned MegaPay system. We develop Payroll systems that make our customers’ lives easier. Our clients trust and depend on us to provide them with robust solutions. We make every decision based on preserving that trust. Join our dynamic team of professionals and enjoy the benefits of working with a market leader experiencing significant growth. Our headquarters are in Wicklow, Ireland. When people are in the office, this is where they come to. With a remote working environment you can choose the balance that works best for you.
- Provide assistance and technical support to our MegaPay customer base.
- Manage your client interactions through our ticketing system.
- Work within the defined service KPI’s.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Perform your duties within our standard operating procedures.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving customer issues.
- Maintain and develop best practice procedures and knowledgebase.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years Customer Service experience required, preferably supporting payroll software.
- NFQ Level 6 or higher qualification in computing or accounting discipline.
- You must like to work with people – customer service is all about helping people.
- Bring a good attitude.
- Ability to perform well as a team member and also on own initiative.
- Excellent problem solving skills essential.
- You need to be a good communicator of complex problems.
- You need to enjoy solving changing and challenging issues.
- Ability to absorb and troubleshoot technical issues and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Comfortable working under time constraints.
- Previous experience with payroll/HR software solutions is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competent in working in a regulated industry (ie GDPR, ISMS, SOC, etc)