At Intelligo, an SD Worx Company, we are passionate about payroll and we’re passionate about delivering a first class client experience. We process payrolls for some of the biggest and best companies in Ireland where we’ve become their payroll department. We use our own software Megapay and want to recruit bright, enthusiastic, self motivated people to become part of our ever growing team. Our teams are in the office, or working from home as suits.
We are looking to expand our Payroll Team. The role will work in all aspects of payrolls (mostly very large payrolls) on behalf of clients, processing accurately, on time and with a smile on your face! They will provide friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters and be enthusiastic and passionate about providing the highest level of service.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets.
- Process bi-weekly, weekly monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls in accordance with payroll cycle.
- Accountable for collection and processing of client monthly payroll instructions and monitoring results and validating accuracy.
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each pay period using payroll software.
- Good knowledge of Irish payroll including statutory payments and pension plans.
- Coordination of Taxes/Social Charges, Pensions, Insurance payments.
- Respond to / address HR and / or employee queries arising on supported payrolls.
- Support Payroll Lead with ad hoc projects, as they arise.
- Escalate issues as appropriate to the line manager.
- Keep informed and trained on latest payroll regulations / updates for entities supported.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines (GDPR)
- Schedule bank payments.
- Distribute payment statements (digital or paper).
- Report on payroll costs.
- Ensure wages and tax withholdings comply with regulations.
- Enter new employees’ data (e.g. bank accounts and tax identification numbers) into internal databases.
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions.
- Strong maths skills with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Time-management skills.
- Strong positive attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- A clear, fast thinker who displays great attention to detail and analytical ability.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work on own initiative and perform well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and handle a high volume of employee queries.
- Committed team player.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, SAP, etc.).
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk or similar role.
- Good knowledge of employment legislation.
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- IPASS or equivalent qualification.
Salary: DOE, Negotiable
Address: Bray, Co.Wicklow
Application and CVs to be sent via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org