TWSS Scheme Update - 23/06/2020
A few recent points on the TWSS scheme.
- The original end date of 15th June has of course been extended to 31st August. Practical steps on what ‘exiting’ the scheme means will be covered closer to the time. One question being asked is whether employee or employer eligibility has changed as a result of this extension. It has not, eligibility rules remain the same.
- Over the weekend, any employees who have received a TWSS or PUP payment have been put on a week one basis by Revenue. This will mean larger RPN volumes the next time a lookup is run. Revenue’s reason is so employees stop building up any (further) statutory arrears. If an employee wants to go back on cumulative, they can raise it through MyEnquiries and their Revenue case worker will look at each request.
- Discussions on reconciliations for the transitional phase continue with Revenue. We hope to have these completed over the next couple of weeks. At which point we will run another webinar.
- Since our last communication, Revenue FAQ’s have been updated a number of times.
- FAQ 14 included a process for ladies on maternity in January/February who were heretofore excluded from TWSS. Section 3.15 from page 20. If you had been paying these employees TWSS in anticipation of this change, refunds refused to date will be paid subsequent to completing this process for each employee.
TWSS Webinars - 07/04/2020 & 21/04/2020
Intelligo’s Customer Support Department along with other members of the Payroll Software Developers Association (PSDA) have had daily calls, sometimes more than daily, with Revenue and DEASP since the middle of March. Initially, this was to discuss the practicalities of the COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment and Employer Refund scheme, subsequently replaced by the COVID-19 Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme. We have provided email communications to all our clients with the latest payroll information as a result of these updates.
These were augmented into a webinar on the 7th of April and 21st of April. Recordings of the webinar, along with Megapay ad-hoc reports, the deck used, examples and a copy of the Q&A have been forwarded to all senior payroll contacts and can be viewed below also. If you have not received this recording and would like to, please contact our Support Team. We will, of course, continue to keep all clients up to date on the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme.
Like to see how it works?
- EMPLOYEE SELF-SERVICE
REQUEST A DEMONSTRATION
What People Say About Us
MegaHR is a core part of our HR function and has added to our efficiency both within the HR department and throughout the company.
The payroll expertise of Intellipay is a key benefit, as is the efficient and reliable service. Our payroll was previously in house but we’re confident it’s in good hands now.
We chose Intelligo’s Managed Payroll Service, Intellipay, over other providers because of its excellent reputation and ability to assist us in our specific payroll needs.
We chose to outsource our payroll to Intelligo over any other provider due to their speedy turnaround, value for money and excellent software and services. It’s clear Intelligo understands great customer service is as important as fantastic software.
Working with Intellipay, we get a complete and worry free payroll facility. Everything is consistent and they always go the extra mile. Excellent business partner.
We chose Megapay as we needed a Payroll Solution that could support both UK and Irish Payroll legislation.
Megapay provided a user-friendly desktop interface and was priced competitively.
Intellipay’ response to queries, usually within 24 hours means that we can provide the best service to our employees.
Megapay and MegaHR seamlessly integrate with each other which simplifies reporting and eliminates duplication of work.
Intelligo have provided us with an efficient and effective payroll service with timely payment of employee salaries.
The staff are very helpful. They provide an outstanding service to us, are always efficient, effective and very helpful.
Megapay has always addressed all of my payroll needs and certainly meets the HR and payroll needs for Noonans.
We have been using Megapay, Intelligo’s corporate payroll software in-house at AXA’s Head Office for the past 20 years.
Intellipay offers fantastic value for money with no requirement in-house for full time employees to support the payroll function.
Intelligo are very proactive and are always looking for ways to make the process more efficient.
For a fully managed payroll service, Intellipay offers fantastic value for money with no requirement In-house for full time employees to support the payroll function.