At Intelligo, we’re passionate about payroll and we’re passionate about delivering a first class client experience. We process payrolls for some of the biggest and best companies in Ireland and the UK, using our own software Megapay, where we’ve effectively become their payroll department.
We are looking to recruit a Legal Contracts Solicitor / Paralegal for six months in our offices in Bray. The individual needs to be experienced in contract management of both clients and suppliers and ensuring that they are accurate and meet any legal requirements.
- Drafting, reviewing and, as requested, negotiating client and supplier contracts in the best interests of Intelligo. Client contracts include managed service contracts, software licence and maintenance contracts, SLAs etc.
- Ensuring compliance with contracts with all internal policies; confidentiality and information security obligations, and legislation in particular Data Protection laws and GDPR regulations.
- Processing and recording of contracts, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Working with the supplier management procedures to ensure that supplier management is effective
- Providing legal advice on other company related matters
- Reviewing existing legal contracts and compiling a schedule of deviations from standard contracts
- Provide experienced legal support
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with external solicitors within budgetary confines
- Communicating with clients and suppliers
- Liaising with the Intelligo’s Information Security Officer on data protection issues
- Reporting to the Financial Controller and informing the Financial Controller on key legal issues
- Degree in Law, Business Studies or a related discipline essential
- Minimum two years’ post qualification experience
- Practical and commercially focused with experience in contract negotiation
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time management and organisational
- Experience gained in a legal practice or legal department of a company would be a significant advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple contracts at any one time
- Experience as a practical “driven to find solutions to problems individual”
Intelligo Software Ltd
1 Southern Cross Road, IDA Business Park, Bray, Co. Wicklow.
Application and CVs to be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.
When applying for this role state your availability and salary expectation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org