IrishPayroll Intelligo Software Ltd.
At Intelligo, we’re passionate about payroll and we’re passionate about delivering a first class client experience. We process payrolls for some of the biggest and best companies in Ireland and the UK, using our own software Megapay, where we’ve effectively become their payroll department.
Due to continued expansion, we’re hiring again and are currently looking for a permanent Junior Payroll Executive. We want to recruit bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated people to become part of our ever-growing team. Our payroll team are based in our offices in Bray, Co Wicklow (3 mins from the end of the M50).
- Become involved in all aspects of payrolls on behalf of clients, processing accurately, on time and with a smile on your face!
- Provide friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about providing your clients with the highest level of service.
- Ensure you are professional, precise and polite in everything you do.
- IPASS qualified or equivalent.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Great Customer Service skills.
- Committed Team player.
- Works well under pressure.
- Terrific organisational skills.
- Eager to learn.
- We are looking for people with existing mainstream payroll experience in Ireland.
- Someone who has been involved in the day to day operation of a payroll department.
- Experience in a process driven environment beneficial
- Someone who’s been actively involved in running payroll, filing returns and dealing with employee queries.
- UK payroll experience, while not a necessity, would be an advantage.
Intelligo Software Ltd
1 Southern Cross Road, IDA Business Park, Bray, Co. Wicklow.
Application and CVs to be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying for this role state your availability and salary expectation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com