IrishPayroll Intelligo Software Ltd.
At Intelligo, we’re passionate about payroll and we’re passionate about delivering a first class client experience. We process payrolls for some of the biggest and best companies in Ireland and the UK, using our own software Megapay, where we’ve effectively become their payroll department.
Due to maternity leave, we are looking to recruit a part-time HR Professional for six months in our offices in Bray, working fifteen hours across three days. The individual needs to be experienced in dealing with day to day HR issues in a professional manner, supporting all staff within the business.
- Manage the recruitment of staff across the organisation, predominantly in payroll, from the creation of job adverts, selection for interview and carrying out the interviews.
- Manage offer and inducting staff to the company and supporting them through their probation period
- Support staff in key areas – pregnancy, parental applications, flexible working, absence
- Ensure employee records, training, probation tracking and other HR administration is maintained and up to date
- Support the Training Lead to develop training modules across Intellipay
- Support managers in performance management and appraisals
- Minimum two years’ experience working within a Human Resources Department
- Excellent attention to detail in carrying out all tasks
- Strong time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Good understanding of Employment Law
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- A degree or qualification in Human Resources would be advantageous
Intelligo Software Ltd
1 Southern Cross Road, IDA Business Park, Bray, Co. Wicklow.
Application and CVs to be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying for this role state your availability and salary expectation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com