At Intelligo, we’re passionate about payroll, our software and about delivering a first-class client experience. We process payrolls for some of the biggest and best companies in Ireland and the UK, using our own software Megapay, where we’ve effectively become their payroll department. Due to our continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a full time, enthusiastic Customer Support Engineer to provide support for our applications. The role is a full-time position.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all customer support queries are responded to efficiently, and in a professional manner. This role requires a motivated individual, an excellent communicator who can adapt easily to managing
various tasks and requirements, although full training will be given in all aspects of the duties below.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include;
● Provide technical support on Intelligo’s suite of payroll/hr products via voice and email
● Ensure 100% customer satisfaction on calls and emails.
● Escalate questions and issues to Customer Service Supervisor as required.
● Carrying out in-depth offline investigations where necessary
● Perform other duties as determined by Customer Service Supervisor and Management.
● Developing and maintaining close working relationships and interaction with clients, providing
them with a superior level of service at all times.
● At least 2 years Customer Service experience required
● 3 rd level degree with computing discipline & Tech Savvy
● Ability to absorb and troubleshoot technical issues and communicate them to a non-technical
● Previous experience with payroll/HR software solutions a distinct advantage
● Experience with Microsoft SQL server a distinct advantage
● Ability to work under time constraints with excellent attention to detail
● Ability to remain calm and collected in pressure situations to allow constructive guidance and
also to communicate effectively with the customer.
● Excellent problem-solving skills with a willingness to learn, explore new ideas and innovate.
● Excellent collaboration and communication/interpersonal skills.
● Strong customer service ethics and sense of urgency.
● Demonstrates and acts as a role model for Intelligo’s core values and behaviours
● €28k to €32k dependant on relevant experience