Summer is well and truly underway, so it’s time to unwind and feel the sand between your toes. With June being the most popular month for people to jet away on their holiday, we want to make your prep work before you turn on the out of office just that little bit easier. So we’ve pulled together this handy guide providing you with the need to know dates for tax deadlines. Now relax and don’t forget your sunscreen!
– PAYE/PRSI/USC/LPT: P30 monthly return and payment for May 2016
– DWT: Return and payment of DWT for May 2016
– PSWT: F30 monthly return and payment for May 2016
– VAT: Monthly VAT 3 return and payment (if due) for the period May together with a Return of Trading Details where the accounting period ends in May
– VAT: Annual VAT 3 return and payment (if due) for the period June – May together with a Return of Trading Details where the accounting period ends in May
– Corporation Tax: PT for APs ending between 1-31 July 2016
– Corporation Tax: Returns for APs ending between 1-30 September 2015
– Corporation Tax: Pay balance due on APs ending between 1-30 September 2015
– RCT: RCT monthly return and payment (if due) for May 2016
– Corporation Tax: Returns of Third Party Information for APs ending between 1-30 September 201514
* Where the return and payments are not received electronically, the return and payments filing date are 1-21 of the relevant month.
– No key deadlines for NICs, PAYE or Self-Assessment
All information on dates is sourced directly from Revenue Ireland’s and HRMC’s websites and published by Intelligo for informative purposes only. For more details or with any queries on these dates, please contact these bodies directly.