Brrrr… there’s a chill in the air. The air is crisp, and the leaves are crunchy on the ground, has anyone else been stomping through them yet? We’re winding down to the end of the year now, and with everything at full speed, we wanted to make things a little easier. Here we have this handy guide for tax deadlines dates for November in Ireland and the UK. Now if you haven’t already – go for a walk to feel that crunch beneath your feet!
HMRC UK – TAX DEADLINES NOVEMBER
No key deadlines for NICs, PAYE or Self Assessment.
REVENUE IRELAND – TAX DEADLINES NOVEMBER
Date: November 1
– LPT: Liability (Ownership) date for 2017
Date: November 14
-PAYE/PRSI/USC/LPT: P30 monthly return and payment for October 2016
– DWT: Return and payment of DWT for October 2016
– PSWT: F30 monthly return and payment for October 2016
Date: November 19
– VAT: Monthly VAT 3 return and payment (if due) for the period October together with a Return of Trading Details where the accounting period ends in October
– VAT: Bi-Monthly VAT 3 return and payment (if due) for period September – October 2016 together with the Return of Trading Details where the accounting period between the 1st September and the 31st October
– VAT: Annual VAT 3 return and payment (if due) for the period November – October together with a Return of Trading Details where the accounting period ends in October
Date: November *1-23
– Corporation Tax: PT for APs ending between 1-31 December 2016
– Corporation Tax: Returns for APs ending between 1-29 February 2016
– Corporation Tax: Pay balance due on APs ending between 1-29 February 2016
Date: November 23
– RCT: RCT monthly return and payment (if due) for October 2016
Date: November 25
– LPT: Deadline for confirming payment method to Revenue if spreading payments over 2017 (making phased payments). Note: This date is provisional.
Date: November 1-30
– Corporation Tax: Returns of Third Party Information for APs ending between 1-29 February 2016
All information on dates is sourced directly from Revenue Ireland’s and HRMC’s websites and published by Intelligo for informative purposes only. For more details or with any queries on these dates, please contact these bodies directly.