Wow! This has been a quick summer so far. With the busy season for everyone looming forward, we’re going to make things a bit easier. To keep things on track, we’ve pulled together this handy guide. Providing you with the need to know dates for tax deadlines in Ireland and the UK. One less thing to worry about. Enjoy!
REVENUE IRELAND- TAX DEADLINES
– PAYE/PRSI/USC/LPT: P30 monthly return and payment for July 2016
– DWT: Return and payment of DWT for July 2016
– PSWT: F30 monthly return and payment for July 2016
– VAT: Monthly VAT 3 return and payment (if due) for the period July together with a Return of Trading Details where the accounting period ends in July
– VAT: Annual VAT 3 return and payment (if due) for the period August – July together with a Return of Trading Details where the accounting period ends in July
– Corporation Tax: PT for APs ending between 1-30 September 2016
– Corporation Tax: Returns for APs ending between 1-30 November 2015
– Corporation Tax: Pay balance due on APs ending between 1-30 November 2015
– RCT: RCT monthly return and payment (if due) for July 2016
– Corporation Tax: Returns of Third Party Information for APs ending between 1-30 November 2015
HMRC UK- TAX DEADLINES
– No key deadlines for NICs, PAYE or Self-Assessment.
All information on dates is sourced directly from Revenue Ireland’s and HRMC’s websites and published by Intelligo for informative purposes only. For more details or with any queries on these dates, please contact these bodies directly.